ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
The SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY! price for these unique, one-of-a-kind works of art is only $55 each, of which $5 will go to the Rattie Ratz Rescue Service. Modest packaging and shipping costs, and taxes, will be added where they apply. Due to the time it takes to create each of these paintings, only a limited number are produced.
At present, we are accepting orders for ScamperART Paintings, with the following:
- The shipping and handling charge applies only to locations within the continental U.S., and Hawaii and Alaska. Please inquire about shipping charges for orders outside of the US.
- No P.O. box addresses, please, as we sometimes ship through delivery services (Fed-X, UPS, etc.).
- We currently accept checks, money orders and all major credit cards through KAGI.
- If you have any problems ordering the paintings through Kagi, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- Please identify the painting by name when placing an order. As each painting is unique, orders are on a first-come, first served basis. We will notify you if a selected painting is unavailable. New paintings are continually being added to the web-site.
- Paintings are not framed, and do not include any fastening devices.
- As different computer monitors occasionally present colors in slighty differing shades, if the exact colors of a painting are important, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All paintings come with a certificate of authenticity and a biography of the ratistes.
- California residents will be charged 8.25% sales tax to the price listed.
- Shipping and packaging costs are fixed at $12.95, and are not included in the price listed.
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, we can be contacted by e-mail at:
"THE FINE PRINT......."
For the safety of our ratistes, we only use non-toxic, water-based paints, and are unable to guarantee their archival qualities. However, as anyone who's ever had children know, their child's school artwork will last nearly a lifetime, if not longer, if kept in a dry, shaded area. In addition, a fixative is sprayed over the finished paintings, to further protect them from rough handling and limited moisture exposure.
Return to HOME